The purpose of this blog is to share my opinions with you and open a forum for dialogue on perception through three main universes (communications, management, and marketing) in the context of the digital revolution. My ambition is not to be always right but to generate debate.
- My analyses and opinions are personal and thereby subjective. They do not claim to be relevant or exhaustive even if they are expressed with conviction.
- They do not deal with subjects related to activities, customers and partners of my current employer.
- They do not in any way represent the views of my employer that you can read on DCNS’s website.
- They are largely devoted to the United States, one of my passions and a land of constant innovation in the field of perception.
- I sing the praises of certain communications, marketing and management activities, and criticize some others. It’s not that I personally have any authority or merit to judge someone’s work. Please do not think that I succeed in all my initiatives and that it would give me the legitimacy to judge others. That is why my comments are opinions, not judgments.
- It is likely that I repeat myself over time. According to the adage, “an honest man has the choice between repeating and contradicting himself.”
- My thoughts are an invitation to dialogue. A blog is not a solitary practice and it does not make one deaf. ☺ I welcome all opinions on Superception except those that are not expressed with respect for others. In this regard, I reserve the right to not respond to off-topic comments and remove those comments that prevent the smooth conduct of discussion.
I do not confuse blogging with journalism. I have too much respect for the mission of the “fourth estate.” For me, journalism plays an essential role: To inform the citizens of a country by being indifferent to any other interest than those concerning information and freedom, and thus being one of the guardians of democracy. As Thomas Jefferson wrote, “the only security of all is in a free press.” I don’t pretend to having such a role with Superception. However, I will not use the lame excuse of “just being a blogger”, and will do my best to try and write this blog in a responsible manner. I do not have the duty of impartiality of the press – as I said earlier, I am writing opinionated posts – but I will do my best to be thorough and honest.
And please note, by posting a comment, an image or a video on this blog, you agree that it can be quoted and/or republished on this blog.
Finally and in accordance to the law, all comments will be deleted that:
- Breach public morality, public order, laws and regulations, as well as the rights of others.
- Are defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, discriminatory, racist, xenophobic, pornographic, pedophile, revisionist, negationist or incite violence.
- Break the property rights of others relating to texts, images, videos, trade secrets, proprietary or confidential information… This list is not exhaustive.
This list is not exhaustive.