31 December 2022 | Articles, Articles 2022, General | By Christophe Lachnitt
Best 2022 Content
Today I am taking a look back at your favorite Superception content pieces of 2022.
Here are your five favorite articles (measured by how many visits each received):
- Every Manager, No Matter How Small Their Team, Can Change The World. Mental health is contagious.
- China’s “Blank-Page Revolution”: Silence Is Truly Golden. The greatest challenge to an oppressor is sometimes to realize his aspiration.
- The Book You Need To Read To Properly Understand The Nature Of Vladimir Putin’s Regime. Dictatorship and kleptocracy.
- The Life Experience Of Managers Influences The Work Experience Of Their Teams. Before representing authority, a manager is first and foremost a human being.
- The Management Lesson Of Rafael Nadal: Your Attitude Determines Your Skills. Not being frustrated fuels resilience.
The two most popular episodes of the Superception Podcast in 2022 were:
- Ep. 84 – Rami Mekdachi, Founder And CEO Of Lola James Harper And Author Of “Withdom” – Conversation on the wisdom of sharing.
- Ep. 82 – Dominick Quartuccio, Coach, Founder Of The Great Man Within Community And Author Of “On Purpose Leadership“ – Conversation on purpose-driven leadership.
The review of Superception’s 2022 French content pieces is accessible here.
After another year of Superception activity, I take this opportunity to thank all those who follow my reflexive wanderings.
Happy New Year to you all!