Best 2019 Articles
Today I am taking a look back at your favorite Superception articles of 2019.
Here are your five favorite articles (measured by how many visits each received):
- To Live Is To Learn. Luck is a responsibility.
- The Four Internal Communications Revolutions. The digital revolution encompasses four revolutions. Each has major consequences in terms of management, motivation and employee communications.
- Why The Absence Of Collusion Between Donald Trump And Russia Is Bad News For Silicon Valley. Social networks are the greatest geopolitical threat to world peace since the Berlin crisis.
- The Management Lesson Of Roger Federer. The journey matters more than the destination.
- For Managers, Self-Confidence Is Like Cholesterol. What makes the difference between good and bad managers is the nature of their self-confidence: Is it inclusive or exclusive?
The review of Superception’s 2019 French articles is accessible here.
After another year of Superception activity, I take this opportunity to thank all those who follow my reflexive wanderings.
Happy New Year to you all!