Best 2020 Articles
Today I am taking a look back at your favorite Superception articles of 2020.
Here are your five favorite articles (measured by how many visits each received):
- How To Cut The Gordian Knot Of Facebook And Democracy? Mark Zuckerberg’s historical responsibility is commensurate with his company’s success.
- The Often-Forgotten Factor In Performance Management. No human being can be at their best all the time.
- For Journalists, It Is Time To Distinguish Objectivity And Integrity. The growing polarization of the public debate raises with new urgency the question of the role of the news media.
- More Than Ever, The Quest For Authenticity Must Govern Internal Communications. While the consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic will durably transform the world of work, companies must reconnect with their employees.
- A Company’s Secret Weapon To Mitigating A Crisis. Nowadays, companies are forced to focus on the short term for two reasons.
The review of Superception’s 2020 French articles is accessible here.
After another year of Superception activity, I take this opportunity to thank all those who follow my reflexive wanderings.
Happy New Year to you all!