31 December 2021 | Articles, Articles 2021, General | By Christophe Lachnitt
Best 2021 Content
Today I am taking a look back at your favorite Superception content pieces of 2021.
Here are your five favorite articles (measured by how many visits each received):
- Larry King, That Rare Interviewer Who Wouldn’t Answer The Questions He Asked. With him, it was all about curiosity.
- Book Review: “The King Of Content: Sumner Redstone’s Battle For Viacom, CBS, And Everlasting Control Of His Media Empire” By Keach Hagey. A unique story uniquely told.
- Your Audience’s Imagination Is As Important As Your Brand Creativity. Self-persuasion is the most powerful form of rhetoric.
- Creative Destruction Doesn’t Work For Corporate Culture. It’s a huge mistake to try to change a Company’s culture by destroying its previous one.
- Head Of Communications Or Head Of Manipulation? The successful implementation of a company’s decisions depends far more on the mobilization of its stakeholders than the actions of its executives.
The two most popular episodes of the Superception Podcast in 2021 were:
- Ep. 75 – Ramin, developer of the best Tesla app for iPhone – Conversation on the business of mobile apps with Ramin.
- Ep. 72 – Chris Smith, contributing editor at Vanity Fair – Conversation on New York governor Andrew Cuomo’s scandals.
The review of Superception’s 2021 French content pieces is accessible here.
After another year of Superception activity, I take this opportunity to thank all those who follow my reflexive wanderings.
Happy New Year to you all!